Supplier of acetic acid
Acetic acid is a synthetic carboxylic acid with antibacterial and antifungal properties, appears as a clear colorless liquid.
Acetic acid is a simple monocarboxylic acid, containing two carbons and is a conjugate acid of an acetate.
Glacial acetic acid is highly corrosive, and used for manufacturing various acetates, acetyl compounds, cellulose acetate, acetate rayon, plastics, and rubber in tanning. Acetic Acid is a solvent for gums, resins, volatile oils and many other substances. Widely used in commercial organic syntheses.
Contact EKC.AG for special requests and comprehensive advice when it comes to supplying petrochemicals!
Industries of acetic acid uses
- Adhesives and sealant chemicals
- Plastic and rubber products
- Finishing agents
- Paints and coatings
- Paint additives and coating additives
- Photosensitive materials
- Plating agents and surface treating agents
- Solvents (industrial, for cleaning and degreasing)
- Used as a solvent during chemical reactions
- Fabric, textile, paper and leather products
- Laboratory chemicals
- Photographic supplies, film, and photo chemicals